Thiruvananthapuram, The state capital of Kerala, is one of the best investment friendly destinations in Kerala. Building your living space is an exciting and at times challenging experience. Your dream to own a home in Trivandrum can be accomplished with the help of leading home builders in Trivandrum.
There are many factors that you need to consider before buying apartments/ flats in Trivandrum. Before signing the agreement and registration papers, you need to consider certain aspects such as budget plans, suitable land, ownership, amenities and features.
The real estate sector is rapidly growing. With this rising trend, there is a huge increase in the number of people buying 2 BHK/ 3 BHK apartments in the city. Most of the residential properties come with a range of amazing features, latest interiors and superior quality fixtures that ensures maximum comfort and luxury.
This blog discusses some things which are important for the buyer/investor to remember before buying a flat/apartment in Trivandrum.
- Legality – Make sure that the property that is going to invest is a litigation free land. Make sure that the land is free from any kind of legal disputes.
- Ownership – If you are in search for 2BHK/3BHK flats in Trivandrum, you can find many options. No matter what you are going to invest in – whether planning to buy a property under construction or planning for resale, you need to ensure that the owner has all the legal papers of the property.
- Reputation of the builder – This is one of the important aspects to consider. You need to be aware of their reputation, their experience, examples of the projects that they have completed.
Make sure that the builders you select have a proven track record of work and that they can complete projects with the stipulated time frame.
- Check competitor projects – See the different works rendered by the different builders in the same location. By analyzing that, you will be able to figure out the best choice.
- Project location – Nothing is more important than location. Buying a home is a real investment. So, make sure to buy a land that has resale value. Make sure that the project land is easily accessible to prime centers in the city, public facilities such as schools, colleges, hospitals, recreational areas.
Hence, next time when you start looking for flat/apartments to buy in Trivandrum, then keep the above mentioned tips in your mind.